Postgraduate Diploma Advanced Diploma Strategic People Management (CIPD)
Why take this course?
This Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management is designed for participants with human resources or people management experience who are looking to take the next step in their career to a senior people management role. This programme provides you with a unique opportunity to deepen your personal effectiveness and business acumen. You will learn how to design and manage your own strategy, enhance people management skills, recruit and nurture talent to sustain success, and reward and motivate the talent that is your workforce.
Please note: Expressions of interest should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will I experience?
Within this programme you will have the opportunity to engage with the following modules:
- Work and working lives in a changing business environment
- People management and development strategies for performance
- Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen
- Business research in people practice
- Strategic employment relations
- Resourcing and talent management to sustain success
- Strategic reward management
- One of the following modules (as determined by TUS)
– Organisation Design and Development
– Advanced Employment Law
What opportunities might it lead to?
When you complete your qualification, you will be awarded CIPD Associate Membership, and the designation “Assoc CIPD” after your name. This establishes your credibility as a professional, raises your profile and opens doors to new job opportunities.
You may also be able to apply for Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow, depending on your experience. This would recognise your ability to work strategically, handle complexity and influence business practices.
Classes are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays (6.30pm - 9.30pm), Attendance at some Saturday workshops is also required.
- Course Fees:
- Course Fee €4950; (CIPD Learner Fee & Membership fee payable directly to the CIPD.)
- Course Duration:
- 36 Weeks
- Registration Closing Date:
1 August 2022
- Course Commencement Date:
Induction: Saturday, 10 September 2022
Course commences 13 September 2022
- Course Award:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Course NFQ Level:
- Level 9
- Dept of Business & Management
- Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Holders of an honours degree (Level 8) or equivalent. Recognition of prior learning and work experience can be taken into consideration.